The sea salt adds a whole new level to these rich and gooey chocolate cookies! These quantities make about 8 large cookies, but you can easily double or triple the recipe to make more as they are extremely moreish!
Triple Chocolate & Sea Salt CookiesDifficulty: Easy
This recipe makes 8 large cookies, but you can easily halve of double quantities depending on how many you need.
110g dark chocolate
1 tbsp butter (or coconut oil)
1/3 cup fine white caster sugar
1 tsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cornflour
1/3 cup plain flour
1/2 cup chocolate chunks (white, milk or dark)
- Place the chocolate and butter in a bowl and rest over a pan of boiling water. On a low heat stir until the butter and chocolate has melted, then remove and leave to cool slightly.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients into the melted chocolate and butter until fully incorporated, then beat in the egg. Stir in your choice of chocolate chunks.
- Spoon heaped tablespoons of mixture onto the tray about 2 inches apart from each other and sprinkle each cookie with a pinch of coarse sea salt.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes (or until they turn matte and small holes/ cracks form on top).
Leave to cool, and enjoy!
- any chocolate works well in these cookies, but the better the quality the better they taste!