For any nut butter fans, this is the recipe you need to try! As a student, sometimes all I want is an simple, hassle free sweet treat, and this cookies hit the spot every time. Snack on them as they are, or drizzle over chocolate if feeling extra indulgent. These are also naturally gluten free, so perfect for those who have allergens.
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Fork CookiesDifficulty: Easy
This recipe makes about 9 large cookies. You will need a tray lined with baking parchment.
1 cup smooth peanut butter, or crunchy if preferred
3/4 fine white caster sugar
1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/ 160 fan.
- Mix the peanut butter and sugar in a bowl until fully incorporated and smooth. Add the egg and mix to form a dough.
- Using two teaspoons, scoop small balls of the dough spaced about three inches apart onto the lined tray. Using a fork push down gently on each one to form a criss cross effect.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, depend on how firm you like your cookies to be. Leave to cool on a wire rack and drizzle with some melted chocolate if desired.
- The brilliant thing about these cookies is that the pre baked cookie dough Balls can be frozen for up to two months in the freezer. When needed, put straight into the oven at 180 degrees C for about 20 minutes for fresh and tasty cookies.