Lottie Shaw’s Cyclist’s Gift Tin of Baked Treats*
Our Cyclist’s Tin of Baked Treats includes a selection of our award winning biscuits, millionaire shortbread, and flapjacks. The treats in the tin are individually wrapped so that they can be enjoyed over a period of time. Remeber to leave us an gift message when you check out if you are sending this as an Easter Treat.
Our cream tin with a hinged lid is embossed with a burgundy border with our logo in the middle, and is finished with a striking Cycling Lover’s sleeve which can be removed and recycled.
Our tin includes:
– A pack of 5 of our award-winning Yorkshire Parkin Biscuits, Winner of Great Taste Award.
– A pack of 4 of our All Butter Shortbread Biscuits, finished with a sprinkling of sugar.
– A Treats to Go Chocolate Chip Flapjack, baked with rolled oats and Belgian chocolate chips.
– A Treats to Go Traditional Oat Flapjack, baked with rolled oats.
– 2 Treats to Go Millionaire Shortbreads, baked with an all butter shortbread base, smothered in caramel and topped with Belgian chocolate.
Tin dimensions: H22cm x W16cm x D6.5cm
Availability: In stock
While we work hard to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.