This No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake is a family favourite, and yet only takes half an hour to prepare! It’s cool and creamy vanilla taste is irresistible, and the perfect dessert to whip up in a hurry. No baking required, just some time to set in the fridge.
No Bake White Chocolate CheesecakeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
This cheesecake is a family favourite, and yet only takes half an hour to prepare! It’s cool and creamy vanilla taste is irresistible, and the perfect dessert to whip up in a hurry. No baking required, just some time to set in the fridge.
- For The Base
- Line your tin with a layer of foil and then a layer of baking paper. Set to one side.
- Melt the butter in the microwave or in a bowl over a pan of boiling water. Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- In a food processor, blitz the digestive biscuits into chunks. Add the melted butter and blitz again until incorporated together.
- Press the biscuit mixture into a cake tin to create an even layer of biscuit all the way round the base. Leave to set in the fridge.
- For The Filling
- Melt 100g of the white cooking chocolate in a bowl and set to one side.
- Add the cream cheese, vanilla and icing sugar to the bowl and mix until smooth using an electric whisk. Add the white chocolate and whip until fully incorporated. Continuing mixing whilst gradually adding in the double cream until the batter is no longer liquid, and creates ripples when mixed.
- Add the filling on top of the base and smooth over till the layer is level. Leave to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight if possible. Before serving, you can decorate with extra melted white chocolate drizzled on top and raspberries if you wish.
- Makes enough mixture for a 23cm cake tin.
Shop This Recipe
We have many ingredients you’ll need for this recipe and more now available on our website. Check out the recommended ingredients below: